Tone Vise locking nut - Amazing, Simple and Cheap

Looks sorta cool but kind of a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. I can probably work with an Allen key as fast as you can unclamp/clamp that thing.
Certainly better for stage purposes for sure.

I have a German Floyd and I left the nut base and just used the top part of the tone vise. Works like a charm.
Cool.....I wonder if it would be possible to install the the Tone Vise top part for the E and A only, and leave the other two alone?

And, if all three are the same, and you were only installing one, you could do three guitars with one kit! :cool:

Yes...you can
I just called the number on their Facebook page to ask if all three top pieces were the same size, so you could use one of them on the low E on three separate guitars. They said absolutely, that they have so many people doing it that way they will soon be offering singles for that purpose.
Just ordered a set. :)

Looks sorta cool but kind of a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. I can probably work with an Allen key as fast as you can unclamp/clamp that thing.
Certainly better for stage purposes for sure.
I believe it does solve a issue. I have stripped the allen clamps on 3 sets of locking nuts! Having one that doesn't require a allen wrench ( that easily gets lost or misplaced right when you need it) ...priceless.. One less thing to worry about, that could TOTALLY mess with my head on stage...as long as it doesn't make my guitar neck dive ...How heavy is it?

Back
Top Bottom