• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Tone Trick or Treating!

lauke-lux

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks, made me discover the BDD delay, the Bias Trem and also the Tone of Kings distortion. Unfortunately the J-Fet compression - for that great funky sound you have there - is not available on FM3 but will give it a try with the optical compressor that could get close to there.

Edit : cannot get this funky thing that way, also the attack times cannot go under 1ms on FM3 (or an error of FM3 edit ?)

Last edited:

tysonlt

Inspired
GASP I see a new TV Mix - my heart is all a-flutter, this brings me great joy! I think the TV Mix 2 has a new roommate!

I am loving that clean channel with the comp. Also... at 9:10 you showed me a lick I have wanted to learn for aaaages, I kiss you borat-style!

Brian Coonan

Power User
I just loaded this up and went through it - wow, it is fantastic. And that new cab mix is excellent as well! Thank you @2112 for the vid and the presets/cab.

Harm

Inspired
Thank you Leon. Very educational. Hard to find good info on how and why to work with effects.
Harm

Fractal Fanatic
@teddis I don't think the FM3 has the Jfet comp type or OCD just yet, but nearly all the other effect types should be there. The IR will definitely work!

Top Bottom