TONE MERCHANTS ... Shipment of AxeFx II's ?

BrianJ

Inspired
Just wondering what the status is on the Tone Merchants monthly allotment? Are they going to be getting anymore units anytime soon? Only 15 were shipped back in June...none in July. Trying to figure out some kind of timeframe here...I know they were expecting 25 a month...but that hasn't happened...? I was worried that the fractal waiting list would interfere with the shipment of the TM units...seems like that "might" be the case... :(

Anyone have any info on this? I'm trying not to think this is on purpose, but since units are always available in the store this seems to be the case...but I sure hope not. TM was expecting another shipment 3-4 weeks ago, but it keeps getting pushed back...Can anyone from fractal confirm another TM shipment?

Brian

do Tone Merchants have a waiting list? because I'm considering using them to get the AxeII

I hope that the list isn't too long cos I'm actually going to delay recording my next album until I'm armed with an Axe2..

ok so I can record my dry parts and reamp them later when the Axe2 shows up....
I know that at some point I'll have to fend off the "dude... are you done yet??? get your finger out.." comments...

with this in mind, does anyone have a rough idea what the general waiting time is..??
I'm not pushy or anything like that.. I just need to plan for it and factor it into my 'excuses schedule'.. lol..

note to Clarky: jeez.. I hope none of the band read this...
it'll be like angry villagers with pitchforks and flaming torches storming the evil Clarkenstein's castle.. lol..

Hi folks, I was told by TM I am on the "first list". of 25.Sent them a 50% Paypal deposit back in May. From what I understand some of the first list was shipped. I sent TM an email a couple of weeks ago asking for a update. Never received a response. Now I do understand that they are most likely getting inundated with emails. But some kind of small acknowledgment should have been returned. Without knowing how many units they are getting or even if they are allocated to that list. We still don't know. When you have a situation like this where so many people are waiting on the same thing. Deposits have been sent. You would think with all the information that is sent out on this forum. A lot great! Some useless! That someone from TM or Fractal would give some regular detailed updates. ? I think it would make a lot of customers happy and a bit more content waiting, as well as cut down on the countless emails that both companies are getting.IMHO

Thanks
Jamie

Thanks Cliff for taking the time to post on Rig-Talk with the updated situation. It's greatly appreciated.

I hope they really get shipped off this week!!!
If they do im still looking at prolly almost two more weeks of waiting, which at this point doesn't seem to bad

I'm offering up my spot on the Tone Merchants waiting list. I'm on the first run, so it will be included on the Fractal shipment going out this week. The only thing required is you can't already be on TM's waiting list and you need to send them a $1,100 depost (total price with shipping $2,249.00). The only thing I get in return is my $1,100 deposit back from TM. PM me if interested.

I'm offering up my spot on the Tone Merchants waiting list. I'm on the first run, so it will be included on the Fractal shipment going out this week. The only thing required is you can't already be on TM's waiting list and you need to send them a $1,100 depost (total price with shipping $2,249.00). The only thing I get in return is my $1,100 deposit back from TM. PM me if interested.

Why couldn't someone already on the list take your spot and sell theirs??? This just allows someone else who hasn't even been waiting to get a TM unit right away...that doesn't seem very fair. Hmm...

Why couldn't someone already on the list take your spot and sell theirs??? This just allows someone else who hasn't even been waiting to get a TM unit right away...that doesn't seem very fair. Hmm...

I initially asked 96vette for the spot and we went through the whole process but Rob said since I was already on the list that it wasn't possible for me to take his spot. However from what I understood from Rob's email that he sent me regarding this is that whoever will take his spot will be sent to the back of the list and everyone else will be moved up a spot.

I may be wrong but that's what I understood from it.

If that's how it works I wouldn't have an issue with that...that respects the guys who have had their money in since day one...

Any confirmation ? On Fractal's end of week shipment to Tone Merchants??

Hi, I was wondering if there was any confirmation on Fractal Audio's end of week shipment to Tone Merchants ?

Thanks
Jamie

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Tell us you guys shipped more than 10 to TM today, I'm number 11 on their waiting list!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
With sugar on top!!

Back
Top Bottom