Tone Matching - Test and Tutorial

I didn't even bother to use the subtitles o_O It was all pretty clear to me! :)

Also, I think the tone matched sound was pretty spot on!.

But... I can't help to notice there was a tiny little something missing (imho!). I think the real amp still sounded a little more alive/full... I really can't put my finger on it exactly. But I would like to know what I'm seem to be missing and why.

I wonder if it could be due to some limitations of the axe-fx still or perhaps maybe because of the way the video was recorded. Was it real cab vs frfr in the room maybe? Did you direct/close mic'd the amps in the mix or was it all one room microphone?

Anyway, great vid and + 1 subscriber

Thx!

I didn't even bother to use the subtitles o_O It was all pretty clear to me! :)

Also, I think the tone matched sound was pretty spot on!.

But... I can't help to notice there was a tiny little something missing (imho!). I think the real amp still sounded a little more alive/full... I really can't put my finger on it exactly. But I would like to know what I'm seem to be missing and why.

I wonder if it could be due to some limitations of the axe-fx still or perhaps maybe because of the way the video was recorded. Was it real cab vs frfr in the room maybe? Did you direct/close mic'd the amps in the mix or was it all one room microphone?

Anyway, great vid and + 1 subscriber

Thx!

Thank you.
My voice is recorded with ambient mic of the video camera.
All sounds are recorded with AXE FX III, when you hear the sound from the amp this comes form the mic connected to input 3 of axe.
I can’t notice any significant differences., maybe is better to perform the matching with pink noise for sure.
In any case I prefer the sound with Fractal (without TM) than the original one :D

the video is in Italian but I put some English subtitles.
I hope will be useful. I is the first time I use this function and I am enthusiastic :)

Perfect video, Marco (I like the Italian language and the video doesn't need translation).

Can you please set the TM-Block here?

Many thanks in advance

I understand you Marco.
I don't understand Italian, but I understand the video.
You keep doing what you want to be doing.

And so on... try to travel outside the US. To understand that the world does not exit around the US, and the English language. This is a internal forum, and we all speak a universal language... music. Accept the post in good faith, and don't joke that you think this is a English only forum because it's based out of the US and everymust speak English. If you travel you will also learn... American humor... and articulation of wording.. is not inherently understandable.

Back
Top Bottom