Tone Matching and Amp Matching in the III

guitarcal

Inspired
Has the process changed to capture tone matches and amp matches, or are they captured using the same methods and parameters available in the axe fx ii?

If different, can FAS or beta testers highlight the differences / improvements? Are there additional parameters available to better capture these matches?

Looks like these are now captured in ultra-res which is cool. I never realized the axe fx ii amp matches were captured in standard res...

Thanks!

Will we now be able to save the reference and input curves into the block, and not just the match?

Oh this would be a game changer!!! One of the problems with trying someones patch is you don't have their guitar and hands so it sometimes sounds nothing like their tone. So if I dial in a tone I like and wanted to share it here I could take a reference shot of that tone in the TONE MATCH block, save it and then anyone would be able to tone-match with their guitar and get the same tone I had.

This would completely reinvent the Axe-Fx and community.

It was totally rewritten and it works great. Controls are roughly the same but all new code.

Looking forward to hearing the improvements! Is using sine sweep or white noise still the best method to amp match or does the new code include any new tools to more easily and accurately amp match?

Can FAS or beta testers provide any comments on my sine sweep / white noise question?

Looking forward to hearing the improvements! Is using sine sweep or white noise still the best method to amp match or does the new code include any new tools to more easily and accurately amp match?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom