Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Holy crap, these sound great!

I just want to be sure I am loading these correctly however before I get TOO excited :)

When I open one of the patches/matches there is a blank cab in the chain. I just load the associated IR file into this cab and off I go?

I'm having an issue with some of the patches. I loaded in the the DT - Constant Motion patch last night. It was really impressive, sounded amazing. Saved it and when I came back today, the IR doesn't seem to load. I just get that horrible fuzz sound that you get when there is no cabinet present. I tried switching around to other cabinet presets but none of them seem to work with the patch.

What am I doing wrong?

I am having trouble saving IR Cabs to the Axe FX via the axe-edit. I do it with the Axe Manage thing, pull the IR over to the slot but when I try to send it to the axe I get a Error: Bad Checksum thingy o_O

Anyone have tone matches for Metallica that work on the Ultra? Looking for Master of Puppets and the Black Album in particular but I am down to try any of them. Thanks.

hi is the link broke to drop box as when I try to go to drop box to download the zip it says error could you let me know how I can get these tones cheers paul

Hello everybody.
Same here, I know it's been a while since the original songtans files were uploaded.
But every time I click for download I get error 404 page not found.

Anyone please? Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom