Tone Matches for Standand/Ultra

Did you by chance do a Lincoln Brewster one? He has several videos on you tube from his instructional video that are isolated. I would really appreciate it. I am in my iphone so I am not sure how to post a link to it.

Thanks for the update songtan
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the Lincoln Brewster patch. Tweaked a little for my guitar and added some effects. Used it for 3 services today and it was awesome. I have a newbie question. Once I save the preset to the axe do I have to keep the ir loaded in user ir or will that mess up the preset? Thanks again

You only have 10 User Cab Slots JV and sadly, the patch doesn't 'store' the IR

As you rightly suspect, if you happen to replace that slot with another IR, that will have a knock-on effect on previously made patches which use that particular slot

So you'll need to decide on 10 max if you want a regular set of patches without hooking up to Axe-Edit regularly
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the update songtan
thumbsup.gif

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

Amazing as always songtan thanks so much.

Haven't tried these yet but just wanted to say thank you very much for all your hard work!!

I <3 songtan

Thanks for the Lincoln Brewster patch. Tweaked a little for my guitar and added some effects. Used it for 3 services today and it was awesome. I have a newbie question. Once I save the preset to the axe do I have to keep the ir loaded in user ir or will that mess up the preset? Thanks again

Thanks for the comments guys.

Alright, here is yet another batch of about 30 or so. I'd say it was a productive weekend, my wife was out of town so I spent most of the time in the Mancave.
I also went through some patches that were done in the beginning..when I didn't have the process down like I do now. I will go through the rest over the next week or so. As always, enjoy!:mrgreen

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55573674/Tone%20Matches.zip

Alright, here is yet another batch of about 30 or so.

shock.gif

I also went through some patches that were done in the beginning..when I didn't have the process down like I do now. I will go through the rest over the next week or so. As always, enjoy!:mrgreen

Outstanding work
unworthy.gif

Perfect timing too as I will be getting much further into this over the next few days. Had a brief play about on Saturday - been ages since I've loaded an IR into a custom cab and it took a while to re-suss with no manual or internet to hand - and did a very quick back to back with one of my Marshall tones and one of yours and oh yes, whilst my original wasn't *bad*, yours was simply better
yessmiley.gif
(by 'better' I mean clearer and yet more convincing)

Very much looking forward to playing around further... I have a funny feeling my whole set of approx 35 tones will be replaced
thinking.gif

Songtan13 you are the man.
1 question in the last zip file all the patces are new or the old with some new?
I loved the dar fbm tone match btw!

some patches won't load..

I want to thank you so much for these patches. I only had problems with a few not loading,(Myrath wouldn't load)-
I really like many of the ones that would load.

I will be playing with some guys who do some Molley Hatchetand I found that I liked the Blackstar 45 for Beatin' the Odds with my Squire strat. I just moved to David, Panama and brought my cheapo strat in my suitcase, just loosened then un-bolted the neck, stuck the body in a pillowcase and
re-assembled it at the house. I have a Lollar single coil pickup in the bridge position, if I had my '61 SG re-issue w/humbuckers I could get more
form the patches but actually I'm VERY happy with what you provided.

As has been said, you've opened up a world of tone for me and I'm not even using the IRs provided!!! Thanks so much again. I ran out of time
to get a II and sell my Ultra but I'm not in as much of a hurry now due to your contributions.

PS. If you had a paypal account for donations I would be happy to make a donation since I can't buy you a beer or two!

Cheers,
Joel

I want to thank you so much for these patches. I only had problems with a few not loading,(Myrath wouldn't load)
I really like many of the ones that would load.

I will be playing with some guys who do some Molley Hatchetand I found that I liked the Blackstar 45 for Beatin' the Odds with my Squire strat. I just moved to David, Panama and brought my cheapo strat in my suitcase, just loosened then un-bolted the neck, stuck the body in a pillowcase and
re-assembled it at the house. I have a Lollar single coil pickup in the bridge position, if I had my '61 SG re-issue w/humbuckers I could get more
form the patches but actually I'm VERY happy with what you provided.

As has been said, you've opened up a world of tone for me and I'm not even using the IRs provided!!! Thanks so much again. I ran out of time
to get a II and sell my Ultra but I'm not in as much of a hurry now due to your contributions.

PS. If you had a paypal account for donations I would be happy to make a donation since I can't buy you a beer or two!

Cheers,
Joel

It loaded fine here, but try this one. If you would like to donate. My paypal address is hoohah13@yahoo.com. Thanks

Attachments

• MYRATH IR.syx
    8 KB · Views: 52
  • MYRATH TM.syx
    2 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom