Tone Match Presets!!

It's because tone matching is a snapshot of the particular settings (i.e. profile). When you have the feature set with the Axe 3 you can simply set it how you would like and go. The mind set is different with modeling versus profiling. There is less desire to match a tone when you have the whole amp at your fingers. There have been a couple people try it and note that the differences are not that much. I asked about it as well, but there is not that much interest from the responses I received. It's nice to have the option especially for amps that are not modeled. For those that are it doesn't provide enough benefit over what is already available.

Yup, there aren't a lot of -unique- amps out there worth the effort.
People who love their personal Brand X amp, or a rare amp, should try it.
We already have great models for nearly everything else.

I was actually going to ask if this has the TM ability like axe ii

But dude, honestly, WHY WOULD anyone TM? FAS just released the guide to the Amp and cab and pedals, and you literally cant best it

The axe iii has everything an electric guitarist would ever need built in and preset to the highest order!

What sounds great for one persons guitar, pickups, taste etc, might not work for another.

TM for one person might not sound great when I use my rig, so it’s not really soemthing that has a ton of value in sharing, IMO

Back
Top Bottom