• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Tone Match Block

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
Please try to read what I have been saying for ages now. An IR is a series of frequency spectrums with (often) 2048 24 bit values across the frequency spectrum for each sample in time. A UR IR contains 8000 such samples, a TM contains one.

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
No, as I said many times, an IR is a frequency spectrum that evolves in time (hence its usefulness for reverbs). A spectrum cannot be described by one 24 bit word. A TM does not evolve in time, which is why, I describe it as a 1sample (in time, not in frequency) IR.

AlGrenadine

Axe-Master
Vendor
No, as I said many times, an IR is a frequency spectrum that evolves in time (hence its usefulness for reverbs). A spectrum cannot be described by one 24 bit word. A TM does not evolve in time, which is why, I describe it as a 1sample (in time, not in frequency) IR.
It evolves in time just like other cab irs do.
TM can be saved as cab ir, even as ultrares one

Top Bottom