Wish Tone King Imperial Mark Knopfler Amp

Which ones do you think should be removed?
So, do you want another amp or less amps?
Hmmmm. Maybe because more choice is usually better than less?
Pretty sure that was a sarcastic response to this:
What makes it different from the other good sounding clean amp models already in the Axe-Fx III?
Since the OP's the responder and clearly he wants another amp model added...

It's a tweaked Fender Deluxe. I've seen how much you've tried to get this amp added and honestly, if Cliff hasn't seen reason to add it by now, it's likely for the reason I just stated.

People just want more choice, whether it's exactly like a fender is irrelevant to the way people (guitarist's) think. "If i had that kalughn and steel string singer my gear searching days would be over." If you think of it like why would someone buy the Toneking imperal doohickie over a Fender deluxe? why not just get the Deluxe? because it's not the Toneking imperial doohickie. It's an ongoing thing that will never end.

I think once the "Cliff has a better way in patent gulag" is over and implemented, maybe that will spell an end to all the requests for all these obscure amps. Someone somewhere can "capture" it.

Cliff , not related to the tone king
but what about the wizard modern classic
i know some guys had submitted schematics did the turn out to be incorrect or not useful
just curious and i know its a Hot
Marshall jubilee base that
many wont care about but those things are killer

I am not a tech guy so no idea...
I only know what I hear. I love victory amps and I'm certainly not a Marshall fan, so if they are Marshall-based, the mods of the Victory are really good and worth modelling on the Axe.
I agree. I have never heard a Victory amp clip that didn't sound great. Seems worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom