Tone hunt: Mattias IA Eklundh

calleballe11

Experienced
Hey guys!

I've been getting into Freak kitchen alot the last days and need help to find an amp/cab that really brings out the sound och the pick attack! I'm a little lost on lead tones and I hear his rig is really simple but I have no idea where to start :)

Here's a reference!

It definitely sounds like he's using eminence speakers of some sort- reminds me of how my old vht cab with P50E's sounded mic'd up.

I spent a weekend with him a couple of years ago, like a mini guitar camp, and he sounds like that on anything. Even on the tiniest, shittiest amp. I know that's not very helpful. :p
Incredible player, and the kindest man in the world. His action is really high by the way.

I spent a weekend with him a couple of years ago, like a mini guitar camp, and he sounds like that on anything. Even on the tiniest, shittiest amp. I know that's not very helpful. :p
Incredible player, and the kindest man in the world. His action is really high by the way.

Haha yeah i know but for me its probably more of a problem that I have no idea where to start with these kind of tones overall :)
He uses Laney amps!

Back
Top Bottom