Tone Exchange ?

Oh please please please, any chance you could upload the MERCYFUL FATE master tracks? Thanks so much!

[QUOTE

Here's a few more that I have

Mercyful Fate - Master tracks
[/QUOTE]

Sphincts

Could you post dark side Of the moon tracks and enter sandman If you haven't already. That would be killer

Also, Man in the Box

Thanks for the tracks you rock dude

Last edited:
I'm assuming most of these were extracted from Guitar Hero? If that's the case, what's the chance of getting every raw guitar track from Guitar Hero from every song ever put out to use? I'm not condoning posting full songs but just sample tracks (enough for tone matching) would be great.

here's my list for you sphincts!

Thank you so much for all uploads you've done already!!

Alice in Chains - Man in The Box
The Fall of Troy - F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X
Rise Against - Prayer of the Refugee
In Flames - Take This Life
DevilDriver - Clouds Over California

Dude, sayingthank you for all f theres is not enough. as far requests goes. A good after the burial track would be appreciated. Also, if you can email me the the songs you have so far it would be greatly apreciatedand i will pay you for it

I'm assuming most of these were extracted from Guitar Hero? If that's the case, what's the chance of getting every raw guitar track from Guitar Hero from every song ever put out to use? I'm not condoning posting full songs but just sample tracks (enough for tone matching) would be great.

Probably Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Note that not all of them are original guitar tracks from artist masters. Many are re-creations by session guitarists. So if you tone-match these, you are matching someone else's cop of the original. I guess that doesn't matter, as long as it sounds good.

Here's an old GP article on making guitar tracks for Guitar Hero.. interesting read!
GuitarPlayer: The Real Heroes of Guitar Hero III

Back
Top Bottom