AFIII Tom Waits - Black Mariah ~ National + Axe + Ableton Live looping cover

I really like it. I have a national and would like to try the preset if it’s available anywhere?
I took a look at cutting down my preset to something more portable… it didn’t survive, sounded really different. I think its related to gain staging and analog loops I use.

Wow that is so cool man you have a lot going on there. That would take me forever to figure all of that out.
Very cool thanks for sharing all of that. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more from you.
Thanks for the great video great rig run down.

Yeah, my rig is complicated ... that's what happens if I get locked in my studio for 2 years ... SET EVERYTHING UP!

But using live as a looper is pretty simple, I have plans to do a simple live guitar looper template setup video.

But using live as a looper is pretty simple, I have plans to do a simple live guitar looper template setup video.
I'm determined to figure out how to do this. We're back to no real in-person band stuff here again and I need to figure out how to keep my jam itch scratched in a world where it's just me in my room.

Back
Top Bottom