Tom Quayle (Guitar Interactive Magazine) - Axe FX III Review

Lol I have to give some props to Tom. It really shows that he loves it and that he knows what he is talking about. Its not only homework, it's a review from someone who clearly uses fractal and is trying to give as much information as he can knowing how good it is.

Everytime I see / hear this guy playing, wonder if should focus on another stuff .... what a beast

Tom is the reason I met the great M@ Picone (at Dweezilla 2013) and Cliff Chase (later) and became a Fractal customer for life! If I have learned one thing since 2013 about FAS & Co. its this: they will never stop innovating and pushing the boundaries for state-of-the-art modeling and audio processing technologies. :)👍

I'm honoured to have Tom as one of my Facebook friends, and his chops and musical taste and versatility are nothing short of astounding. But it is his humility and genuine nice-guy demeanour that sets him apart from so many other good players, most of whom couldn't even get close to his skills. His Ibanez, and the Fibonares before that, are amazing guitars - but I reckon he'd sound brilliant on a broom handle strung with electrical cables...!

Tom always does good reviews, though he’d sound impressive on a ukulele through a transistor radio. Such a fluid player.

Back
Top Bottom