Toggling Presets with FC-12

Reib1

Need help with Toggling presets with my FC-12.
Set switch #12 category to Preset, function to toggle by #, Primary to Preset 409 Secondary to Preset 410.

Shouldn't i be able to toggle back and forth between Preset 409 and 410 by pressing switch # 12.
Guess i am doing something wrong, isn't working.
Can any one advise?

Many thanks...

Shouldn't i be able to toggle back and forth between Preset 409 and 410 by pressing switch # 12.
Guess i am doing something wrong, isn't working.
what is happening when you press that switch? if you're on a different preset like 411 and press it, what happens?

can you try putting the Preset Toggle on another switch just to see what happens? it should be working.

do you have Preset Mapping turned on in the Front Panel Setup menu? i'm not at the gear right now and don't remember what sub menu it's in - maybe 1st page of MIDI settings?

On MididMapping i have Preset 402 doing some mapping for my synergy stuff to change modules in a a couple of syn 2's. Although i am not sure if we are talking about the same thing.

On MididMapping i have Preset 402 doing some mapping for my synergy stuff to change modules in a a couple of syn 2's. Although i am not sure if we are talking about the same thing.
this is probably why it isn't working.

do you have anything mapped for Preset 410 and 411? if not, sending the Preset 411 command won't go anywhere because it's not mapped.

Didn't have to map anything when toggling between scenes in a preset. Don't understand why this should be any different.
Lost in the sauce...

Didn't have to map anything when toggling between scenes in a preset. Don't understand why this should be any different.
Lost in the sauce...
Preset mapping affects Presets. it does not affect Scenes. so it's different because of that.

this is happening because you've turned Preset Mapping on. with it off - which is default - this doesn't happen.

Ok thanks I will turn it of I think I may have turned it on for use with a midi foot switch prior to getting the fc 12 and never turned it off
I can’t remember how I turned it on can you tell me how to turn it off?
Thanks!!

Also just to clarify I used the midi block in in preset 402 to change preamp modules in the syn 2 nothing in preset mapping hope that doesn’t have any to do with my problem
Thanks again

To turn it off, go to SETUP > MIDI/REMOTE > GENERAL and set PC Mapping to off.

Back
Top Bottom