Toggle is my new best friend

I have an external FS-6 but using the toggle function on the FM3 has opened up so many avenues for me. I don't use many presets. Love the toggle.
Thanks

yep toggle is great w scenes
i have my kitchen sink preset set up with 4 amps
fender Vox Marshall Mesa

@Larry Mitchell if you don’t mind my asking, so let’s say you are on scene 1 and need to jump to scene 5, you would have to hit your middle switch twice correct?
Yes you would. But what I have done since I use one preset per song, I have set up my song scenes in the order I would need to go them. I think I might have 3 or song presets that have scenes duplicated in different locations. But it was tricky at first but I like this way better for now. My solos are always on scene 3. Scene is usually an alternate or it might be the same but with an effect added maybe a harmony s I can add it to a few notes in a solo or it might be a phase or flange or rotary
they are very song specific.
the only time I’ve run into strange times is i only have the first 10 presets as improve presets. In that case if I’m one scen one and need to get to scene 5 then I have to step through

for awhile I have the first view or scenes where toggles. 1-4/ 2-5/ 3-6/ but the. Second view of scenes was normal 4/5/6 third was 7/8 /tuner. That way you would still have to hit another step in between but then you could go from scene 5-6 directly

Back
Top Bottom