Toggle From Presets to Scenes with External Footswitch

Got it working. Thanks so much Rob D, what a great and helpful bunch. I am really excited to hear this with our band at practice tonight. Coming from Headrush pedalboard that will be up for sale very soon....

New FM3 user here. Just see the video, bought a switch & learn from this thread. Thanks you Ruin, Chris & others!

Yet another new FM3 user here :) Thanks to Ruin, Chris & the others! This setup works for me!

Question: I can still add an Expression Pedal (for Wah), simply using the second pedal jack, right?

Hello. Another new user to the FM3 and the board here. I plugged in a footswitch I had that is a 2-button TRS. I set up my settings the way I saw in this thread. But I have to press the button twice on the footswitch for it to switch. Like when I first clicked into the Tuner everything went fine. But then I clicked the button again and nothing happened. Then I clicked a second time and then it went back to my presets. The same thing happens on the second button that I set up to change between Scenes and Presets. Any thoughts? I must have something set wrong.

Hello. Another new user to the FM3 and the board here. I plugged in a footswitch I had that is a 2-button TRS. I set up my settings the way I saw in this thread. But I have to press the button twice on the footswitch for it to switch. Like when I first clicked into the Tuner everything went fine. But then I clicked the button again and nothing happened. Then I clicked a second time and then it went back to my presets. The same thing happens on the second button that I set up to change between Scenes and Presets. Any thoughts? I must have something set wrong.
Sounds line virtual toggle is turned on or the switches are latching....

Anyone do this with a 4 button added switch? I have a 2 button switch I used back when I had an FM3 and now I'm gonna buy another as a back up to my FM9 and will need a few more switches.

Hi Everyone, I just setup my FM3 following the advice on this thread and I have the tuner working on foot switch 1 and foot switch 2 brings me into scene mode, but pressing it again does not return me to presets mode.

I am using the Hotone Ampero Switch momentary foot switch.

Any help would be appreciated

Hey, that sounds like a very handy thing, anyone know how to do this?
Set a layout link to switch to the Scenes layout, view 1, on each preset switch in the Presets layout.

It’s extremely handy and makes the system seem like it’s reading your mind, because most of the time switching to the Scenes layout is the next thing you’ll want to do after selecting a particular preset.

Back
Top Bottom