Today I Am Still A Senior Citizen.

Time to take up residence at the Del Boca Vista. White socks, dress shoes, shorts, Hawaiian shirts and dinner at 3:00 p.m.

Happy Birthday!

If it’s any consolation...I’m only 10 years and 12 days behind you! :cool:

Go Brad!
We're all old farts (eventually) :)
thanks
Pauly

My lifelong attempts to not act my age reach a milestone today, as the bus pass discounts and Medicare /SS kick in , not to ignore early bird
Specials......I cannot even sing When I’m Sixty-four with any conviction. ........I fear what my birthday GAS may incur.......(1954 vintage something or other ......?)
Did birthday Eve at Wrigley Field (Cubs /White Sox) in the upscaleish new Catalina Club (all the beer you can chug, buffet, non painful ballpark seats above Home Plate..and
Shelter from the Storm.just days after being pissed on by the sky at the Dead and Co show here..(..WTF is this nightmarish Chicago non summer climate change....)......oops, senile babbling alert..View attachment 55861

Time to take up residence at the Del Boca Vista. White socks, dress shoes, shorts, Hawaiian shirts and dinner at 3:00 p.m.

Happy Birthday!

If it’s any consolation...I’m only 10 years and 12 days behind you! :cool:
There aren't any more homes available in all of Del Boca Vista. You need to look somewhere else...

My lifelong attempts to not act my age reach a milestone today, as the bus pass discounts and Medicare /SS kick in , not to ignore early bird
Specials......I cannot even sing When I’m Sixty-four with any conviction. ........I fear what my birthday GAS may incur.......(1954 vintage something or other ......?)
Did birthday Eve at Wrigley Field (Cubs /White Sox) in the upscaleish new Catalina Club (all the beer you can chug, buffet, non painful ballpark seats above Home Plate..and
Shelter from the Storm.just days after being pissed on by the sky at the Dead and Co show here..(..WTF is this nightmarish Chicago non summer climate change....)......oops, senile babbling alert..View attachment 55861
Hope it’s been a great day for ya Happy Birthday keep On Rockin :)

Back
Top Bottom