Today I Am Still A Senior Citizen.

bradlake

Axe-Master
My lifelong attempts to not act my age reach a milestone today, as the bus pass discounts and Medicare /SS kick in , not to ignore early bird
Specials......I cannot even sing When I’m Sixty-four with any conviction. ........I fear what my birthday GAS may incur.......(1954 vintage something or other ......?)
Did birthday Eve at Wrigley Field (Cubs /White Sox) in the upscaleish new Catalina Club (all the beer you can chug, buffet, non painful ballpark seats above Home Plate..and
Shelter from the Storm.just days after being pissed on by the sky at the Dead and Co show here..(..WTF is this nightmarish Chicago non summer climate change....)......oops, senile babbling alert..F5F5969E-221A-4750-90F6-FCBD1C889045.jpeg

Last edited:
Dang, I feel for you... I'm getting closer than I want to admit, and getting [recently] laid off after 26 yrs (to the day!) with my former employer hasn't helped, knowing it was another act of "age discrimination in the US". :(
Happy Birthday.. Remember you are as young as you feel !!

View attachment 55864

national anthem Wrigley 1983
View attachment 55865
my fifrst nice ax, 1970 martin d35
View attachment 55866
80s promo skot
View attachment 55867
jammin with rhe reggae rastas on the SS Norway

Happy birthday Brad!

If that was a weekend game, it’s entirely possible I heard your rendition whilst sitting in the bleachers.

The 54 gull wing Merc would be a nice addition to any collection.

Your a great asset to the community and I wish you many more.

Happy birthday Brad!

If that was a weekend game, it’s entirely possible I heard your rendition whilst sitting in the bleachers.

The 54 gull wing Merc would be a nice addition to any collection.

Your a great asset to the community and I wish you many more.
Think it was a Tuesday.........cheers!

Back
Top Bottom