To those with better ears! Deftones' Gore clean tone :

Oh, well.. thanks!

I enjoyed the patch a lot - spent half an hour just jamming with it when it was ready, haha. A fun patch to play for sure!

To get it perfect for Prayers/Triangles, I think it'd still need some kind of bassy roundness and "analogueness". Feel free to give it a go if you wanna try to get even closer!

I think it sounds just like it! Would love to hear some examples of stef's rhythm tone on Gore. Particularly songs like Hearts/wires, Doomed user! Hopefully this ain't a dead thread lol

Oh shit, I never browse these forums. I dig the rhythm tone as well, but I really haven't got a clue where to start on that. There was this guy called Bakerman who absolutely destroyed and delivered 110% on my request for Dredg's Bug Eyes lead patch. Perhaps he could help out?

Daniel at Silent Underground would be able to build something perfect for this. I have paid him to do several custom presets for me. The tricky part of this is 8 string and the low cut so the tone doesn't fall apart.

Daniel at Silent Underground would be able to build something perfect for this. I have paid him to do several custom presets for me. The tricky part of this is 8 string and the low cut so the tone doesn't fall apart.
I have found that for 8 string, cutting lows in certain blocks and then substituting it with GEQ adds a nice and clean low end for distorted 8string tones.

Back
Top Bottom