To Clark, Irotlas and FAS..

Vitor Mancini

Inspired
This is my honest, humble and sincere thanks to you guys. And a contribution to the work you guys do.

Yesterday I bought the Cab Pack #7 made by mr. Clark Kent and mr. Irotlas. Actually I was the first person in the world to buy it!
And I want to start saying that it was the best online shopping experience I've ever had. I didn't have an account yet and created one in the buying process, and the whole process took about 2 minutes, including selecting the product, creating and account and inserting credit card information.
THIS is what consumers want! Congratulations FAS!

And now..
I've been excited about buying gear 3 times in my life:
- back in 2008 when I bought my Music man JP6
- last Christmas, when I got the Axe FX II MkII
- yesterday, after purchasing Clark's/Irotla's Cab Pack

I want to thank you guys for the AMAZING work you've done and for all the love and effort you put on this. I can really tell that you love what you do and the results couldn't be any better. I'm glad I bought it and really hope you make some money with it. You guys totally deserve it.
Also, I want to thank you FAS, for being such a great company. Not only you make these AMAZING products, but you care with your consumers, you talk directely to us and the coolest thing, you hire us to work with you when something great like this appears. It wasn't the first time it happened and probably won't be the last too! This is why you have the best comunity in the web.

I've never considered buying a cab pack before and I'm 150% happy with what I got. I went to bed 8:30am after testing every single IR and lots of combinations and I'm not disapointed with a single one. Best product on the market by far.
It completely changed the way I search for a tone and it has something that other IRs doesn't. It plays and feels different and I couldn't be happier with it.

I really recommend this cab pack for everyone. Try it out, you won't be disapointed!
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_7_CK_s_USA_Traditional_4x12_p/fas-801-0007.htm

Thank you mr. Clark, mr. Irotlas and FAS. This is what inspires us.
Christmas came early.
Thank you so much.

This is my honest, humble and sincere thanks to you guys. And a contribution to the work you guys do.

Yesterday I bought the Cab Pack #7 made by mr. Clark Kent and mr. Irotlas. Actually I was the first person in the world to buy it!
And I want to start saying that it was the best online shopping experience I've ever had. I didn't have an account yet and created one in the buying process, and the whole process took about 2 minutes, including selecting the product, creating and account and inserting credit card information.
THIS is what consumers want! Congratulations FAS!

And now..
I've been excited about buying gear 3 times in my life:
- back in 2008 when I bought my Music man JP6
- last Christmas, when I got the Axe FX II MkII
- yesterday, after purchasing Clark's/Irotla's Cab Pack

I want to thank you guys for the AMAZING work you've done and for all the love and effort you put on this. I can really tell that you love what you do and the results couldn't be any better. I'm glad I bought it and really hope you make some money with it. You guys totally deserve it.
Also, I want to thank you FAS, for being such a great company. Not only you make these AMAZING products, but you care with your consumers, you talk directely to us and the coolest thing, you hire us to work with you when something great like this appears. It wasn't the first time it happened and probably won't be the last too! This is why you have the best comunity in the web.

I've never considered buying a cab pack before and I'm 150% happy with what I got. I went to bed 8:30am after testing every single IR and lots of combinations and I'm not disapointed with a single one. Best product on the market by far.
It completely changed the way I search for a tone and it has something that other IRs doesn't. It plays and feels different and I couldn't be happier with it.

I really recommend this cab pack for everyone. Try it out, you won't be disapointed!
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_7_CK_s_USA_Traditional_4x12_p/fas-801-0007.htm

Thank you mr. Clark, mr. Irotlas and FAS. This is what inspires us.
Christmas came early.
Thank you so much.

Wow this is definitely one of the biggest compliments I've ever received. Thanks you so much! I'm glad that our work and efforts come across!

We have studied guitar tone with Irotlas on a level where our friends just shake their heads and call us geeks. :D But it's definitely worth it! :)

So you never bought a cab pack before but you still know that it's the best product on the market? ;)

Well, I can attest... I own just about every IR product known to man, literally, and I just cleared out the majority of my IR's in my Axe for Clark's. They are that good.

I seriously hope I'm not picking up on hostility concerning Clark's work in your post.

I would not advertise that! the makers of good(like clark + irotlas) ir's may not make them any more if they know you are playing them with out buying!!!!!!

Man, I didn't download any illegal cab pack.. I played lots of FREE IRs and and tested some IRs a friend bought, so I'm not doing anything wrong.. =)

Well, I can attest... I own just about every IR product known to man, literally, and I just cleared out the majority of my IR's in my Axe for Clark's. They are that good.

I seriously hope I'm not picking up on hostility concerning Clark's work in your post.

When Matt Steele endorses, Its the real deal.

No. And I'm pretty sure you also know that this statement is ridiculous.
Bought the pack immediately and like it but I still prefer the OH High Gain essentials.
Or am I not allowed to say that?

No. And I'm pretty sure you also know that this statement is ridiculous.
Bought the pack immediately and like it but I still prefer the OH High Gain essentials.
Or am I not allowed to say that?

Of course you are. I made this cab pack because no one has made IRs of this particular cab which IMO is the best cab out there. Kevin's approach in placing mics is different to mine but sure some IRs may sound pretty similar. Kevin is a friend and we discuss this stuff a lot. We don't see each other as competitors. I'm actually beta testing Kevin's new products as we speak. Our products are different by design. :) I shoot all speakers, I do real mic phase, I do quick folders for users with no time to tweak, I do presets. But still the philosophy of mic placement is unique for both of us. :)

Maybe it wasn't just hype? :lol

Im going to get them for these reasons:
1) I like you Clark, you are a man of conviction and youve worked hard on these
2) You love Petrucci, as do I
3) The MAN likes your stuff enough to include you in his family
4) 30 bucks I can afford

NOw they better friggin rock!

ok bought; tomorrow will BE JUDGEMENT DAY BOOOHHOOOHOHAHAHAHOAHOHAOHOHHAHOAA, Ill either give you Lois Lane back or aN EXTRA HUGE DUMMY CAB loaded with kryptonite speakers to model.!

Back
Top Bottom