AFIII TNT Intuition Solo with preset and scales.

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Here's the guitar solo section from TNT's Intuition. I'm using the Axe-Fx III FW Cygnus 16.01. To get the harmonies I used the Pitch Block's Custom Shifter utilizing 3 Customs scales I created in GLOBAL. I used Logic to switch the channels in the Pitch block and to turn them off/on.
My bandmates Roy Nichol played the drum parts, Don Lecompte played the bass (Axe-Fx III).

Preset with Global scales pack attached. I used Scene 2 for the Rhythm and Scene 4 for the solo.

Attachments

• TNT Intuition Preset with scales.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I don't know what the best part of this is ?

Your phrasing & vibrato ?
The overall tone ?

Or ..., how deftly you balanced the harmonies so they sound like you tracked them separately !!!!

WOW ..., just WOW !

I don't know what the best part of this is ?

Your phrasing & vibrato ?
The overall tone ?

Or ..., how deftly you balanced the harmonies so they sound like you tracked them separately !!!!

WOW ..., just WOW !
Thanks so much for the kind words, Roger. Much appreciated!

Man! Great job Mark! Ronnie LeTekro is so under recognized/rated! Loved this! I need to go back and listen to "10,000 Lovers In One" too...killer solo and rhythm in that tune.

Great cover and tone! Thank you for sharing the preset.

BTW: a friend of mine has a doubt, but he's always been embarrassed to ask. So I'll ask for him :D: does the Sustainiac at the Banshee sacrifices the neck pickup? If it does, what is the use of the 3-position switch?

Last edited:
Great cover and tone! Thank you for sharing the preset.

BTW: a friend of mine has a doubt, but he's always been embarrassed to ask. So I'll ask for him :D: does the Sustainiac at the Banshee sacrifices the neck pickup? If it does, what is the use of the 3-position switch?
Thank you. The Sustainiac becomes the neck pickup when the Sustainiac is not in use. It sounds pretty good. I had one many years ago and I was underwhelmed by the way it worked as a neck position pickup, this to me sounds pretty darn good.

Man! Great job Mark! Ronnie LeTekro is so under recognized/rated! Loved this! I need to go back and listen to "10,000 Lovers In One" too...killer solo and rhythm in that tune.
Thanks. Ronnie is such a unique player with killer tone, I love his stuff.

WOW I haven't listened to TNT in soooooooo long!
Thanks for posting and reminding me I need to listen to them again!

Hey Mark, what monitors are you using there? are those good for amplifying the axefx? please advise and how do you have them hooked up?
thanks again

Back
Top Bottom