TMA blocks and V10

kippiejr

Inspired
I have several TMA blocks, I did not see any changes to TMA in the release notes other than start and stop together...Anybody's TMA's change after update? Would hate to have to TMA that many amps and cabs again..

JLP

I have several TMA blocks, I did not see any changes to TMA in the release notes other than start and stop together...Anybody's TMA's change after update? Would hate to have to TMA that many amps and cabs again..

JLP

Best to wait as I have issue with the TMA. Read my post. It changes big time.

Like stated in another thread i'm also having problems getting good results with the new tonematch.
Everytime i try to match a tone i get unbalanced and also seemingly random results... (eq wise).
Sometimes i dont get enough highs, other times too much mids and stuff like that.
I dont know what could be causing this.

Shooting a TMA seems different, can't find a mic position that produces results like I easily got a month ago with FW9. Might try re-installing FW10.

Last edited:
Also unwanted room reverb.

Definitely...I play a lot of covers and have my Xbox routed through my PC into my axe fx so all my matches are done straight from rock band games so the isolated tracks I have/use are the highest quality. On version 9 my TM were pretty spot on and I was really excited to rematch all the bands with the "upgraded" TM block but its not the same. It sounds more "accurate" in one way but very low. i have to add about 6dbs to get the volume back up but it also adds this unwanted reverb. Everything else sounds awesome to my ears...(amps/cabs I mean) but something is definitely weird with the TM block. I hope this gets worked out because like you, this was one of my favorite features.

Back
Top Bottom