Tiny Expression pedal!

Tom Morris

Power User
No joke this thing is small LoL. But after calibration seems to work as it should. And cheap $50.00 shipped off REVERB. Been eyeballing this one for a while, figured what the hell give it a try. Its no EV-2 but those are vapor at this point.IMG_2358.jpg

I haven't tried one of these as of yet... it looks like it would be a little cumbersome if you have big feet.

I can see this working well with a standard pedal board but a full size expression pedals fit nicely next to an MFC or AX8

Last edited:
I'll take smaller ones next to my MFC any time though. It might allow me to cram something else on my board as well. :cool:

That's awesome. I keep an expression knob on my board for random usage where I want easy access to a parameter but don't need full expression pedal control. This seems like a great compromise between the two that won't take much more space but be a little more convenient than having to bend over to tweak the knob. I ordered one! Thanks for the info.

That's awesome. I keep an expression knob on my board for random usage where I want easy access to a parameter but don't need full expression pedal control. This seems like a great compromise between the two that won't take much more space but be a little more convenient than having to bend over to tweak the knob. I ordered one! Thanks for the info.
Yea. I've got two knobs in a box (lol) as well and tiny pedals would be nicer.

Back
Top Bottom