Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

no prob. just wondering. looks like they're just staging for eventual release.

Hey Chris, I am on the waitlist since the start, will I get an option to choose 6 or the 12, initially when Fractal started the waitlist, it didn't ask for which option, it only asked us to click on a FC waitlist link which created an automated email.

Any information on that will be appreciated.

Hey Chris, I am on the waitlist since the start, will I get an option to choose 6 or the 12, initially when Fractal started the waitlist, it didn't ask for which option, it only asked us to click on a FC waitlist link which created an automated email.

You probably have to ask Fractal... I don't think Chris can help you there.

I don’t work for fractal sales. I don’t know that information.

When I sent my waitlist request way back when, I specified in the body of the email which unit I wanted. I don't remember if that was the official instruction or not.

I joined the wait list very shortly after it was announced. May 17, 2018.
At that time, it did instruct us to list if we wanted an FC-6 or 12.

I was under the impression that specifying FC-6 or FC-12 was not binding and was merely an aid to help Fractal gauge relative interest between the two products.

I don't have the exact wording in front of me, but paraphrased it was "let us know which one you want to be on the waiting list for, or both." Most likely served two purposes... how many of each to make (your point about gauging interest), but also to slot people into the appropriate queue.

I’ll take whichever I can get sooner lol

If it’s like a week or two difference, maybe I’ll wait, but if it’s like fc6 now or fc12 6 month later, give me the 6!

That all said, I think the 6, with 4 external switches, will be fine for my needs

I don’t see that email as being an order form. I’m sure Fractal is just getting an “ idea “ of how many of each. I would be willing to bet you can get whatever model you want when it’s your turn to purchase.

I don’t see that email as being an order form. I’m sure Fractal is just getting an “ idea “ of how many of each. I would be willing to bet you can get whatever model you want when it’s your turn to purchase.
Actually kind of hope that is the case... in the event I change my mind that would be nice.

I am patiently waiting for the foot pedal for the axe fx 3. It’s almost 2019, I have not seen that it is on the market. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!

I am patiently waiting for the foot pedal for the axe fx 3. It’s almost 2019, I have not seen that it is on the market. Can anyone fill me in? Thanks!
There are about 1000 posts on the FC pedals...

The first invites were supposedly sent out a few days ago, and there was a comment that Fractal expected to fill the wait-list by end of January.

Back
Top Bottom