Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

In the meanwhile, I have also become very good at programming the MFC to work with the Axe-Fx III. This combination is in place on some pretty big fall tours already. Ask questions under the MFC forum and I'll do what I can to help.

I can attest to this statement.

Melissa Etheridge is on tour right now celebrating the 25th anniversary of the "Yes I am" album. With M@'s help and Melissa's tech, I helped program her AxeFX III in combination with her tried and true MFC-101. Her pedalboard layout is something she's been used to for awhile, so she liked having bigger presets, and access to more effects without having to change the layout she's been touring with, especially since she sings and plays. Melissa can't always be looking at her feet while performing, so it's nice to have something she's already very familiar with and having a larger sonic palette to choose from.

Her tech checked in with me pretty recently and there have been zero problems on the road. If you're using an MFC-101 with an axefxIII you probably wont encounter too many problems either. I would be happy to help anyone with any issues. I've already done a handful of rigs (including my own) to integrate the MFC with the AxefxIII

FC.... I want one, don't need one, on waiting list.. will just keep sipping the awesome bottle of wine until then. I know many here need one for gigging but there are many on the market in the less expensive area to tie one over during the wait.
I have been using a workaround.

I don’t know if you’re reasonable, but I’m pretty sure you either a) need a new calendar, or b) haven’t consulted one.
Today is September 27th.
Close enough for jazz, but it doesn’t matter. If nobody else has a specific date, why should I be held to one? I bought an 2Xl+, to work with my Kemper. Then I bought a 3, for my Kemper to back-up it. I’ve had the 3 dialed in for months, and would have loved to show it off. So far, no luck. I’m not a midi guy. Never liked the MFC. I’m a guitarist, so if you want to feel superior or clever, because I won’t go with midi and I was asking when something I’ve been waiting six months might be available, then you’re all set.

I think an ADA and some more Engl Amps are in order to get us by until we have FC's available even though it's not FAS's fault. Did I mention more Amps? Randall? Archon? No? Peavey Bandit? Haha!

Ha, great response!
I feel your pain, seriously... and I was just joking with your “time travel”.
:D
Lol. Exactly and literally. South Carolina, Detroit, Amsterdam, Portugal, London, Detroit. The clock and calendar are all relative. And then I have a huge gig on Saturday. The AF3 would have been cool. I'm just tired of buying gear and then selling it at a loss, especially as a work-around. I realise, that everyone supports this as an option, but I'm really tired of it. As it is, I already have a bunch of redundant stuff. I've sent this before, but this is just one closet. There is another closet with the other amps, not to mention the amps in the studio and in some of the rooms in the house. Does anyone think I need to buy something else that I will no longer need thanks to FAS?IMG_6710.JPG

Maybe this was all confused by an analogy, but this made it seem like you said the Axe3 can’t be used.

Regardless we have an update now and I think everyone understands the frustrations and questions being asked.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Chris for your understanding. Appreciate your response. Have a Good day ahead.

Hi All,

The sliding dates have been, as you might expect, due to circumstances beyond our control. Of course we want to ship the FC as soon as possible and are doing everything we can to get them to you. As much as I loathe to say it, I admit that sometimes, complaining helps; in this case, unfortunately, it cannot.

Fall started last week and ends on December 22. We still expect to be shipping the FC units by then. If not, I will share any new information as soon as I have it.
Thanks Matt!

Hi All,

The sliding dates have been, as you might expect, due to circumstances beyond our control. Of course we want to ship the FC as soon as possible and are doing everything we can to get them to you. As much as I loathe to say it, I admit that sometimes, complaining helps; in this case, unfortunately, it cannot.

Fall started last week and ends on December 22. We still expect to be shipping the FC units by then. If not, I will share any new information as soon as I have it.

Last edited:
I don’t think Fractal has come up with an official release date on the FC-6/12, though some says october (I guess the waitlist is loooong).

Voes MC5/5jr/10 is suppose to be pretty usable, but downside is no Mac support.

I’m looking for a foot controller myself. I guess I’ll be checking out the cheap one from Behringer. Two expressions are a huge bonus. As far as I can see most foot controllers out there, the «budget» ones, only has one expression input.

nektar Pacer is good bang for the buck, allows external exp pedals etc. no editor but a bit more user friendly than the Behringer

I'm chasing this rabbit as well. The GCP pro, HD500 or 500x, Randall RF-8 are options I am toying with. The RF-8 is next to try. I ended up using my M9 over the weekend and it worked, but not what I would want long term.

When will the foot pedal come out for the axe fx III?

Hi All,

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...photos-of-fc-6-12.137939/page-25#post-1693709

There's a Liquid Foot JR+ over on the Gear Page. I use a LFMini+ and it can do almost everything you would want it to (outside of full bi-directional communication with the III). Support is a little iffy as they've changed their ticketing system, and there is a learning curve, but it will do a lot more than the Berhinger unit.

RJM has better support and seems closer to full integration, but is also considerably more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom