Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

I recall they said 'Fall'. Hopefully October.

Manage your expectations folks. Even when it's available, unless you were in the 1st few hours of signup, it will be some time before your name comes up.

I, personally, expect delivery around Xmas time. If it comes sooner...horaay.

Manage your expectations folks. Even when it's available, unless you were in the 1st few hours of signup, it will be some time before your name comes up.

They did say "Fall", but later a forum member called and spoke to someone who said October...

Really, you’re telling a customer who has paid thousands of dollars on multiple pieces of FAS performance gear (that cannot be used for performance because there isn’t a way to control it without third-party work-arounds) to “manage their expectations”? Expectations for a device that was first promised in early 2018 and still not delivered as we move into the fourth quarter of 2018. The AF3 is remarkably sounding and well thought-out gear, but not much use to a performing guitarist without your corresponding foot controller. I’m not going the third-party route. Get your house in order.

multiple pieces of FAS performance gear (that cannot be used for performance because there isn’t a way to control it without third-party work-arounds)
The FAS MFC can control the FAS Axe-Fx III.

When the Axe-Fx II and Ultra and Standard launched, there was no dedicated FAS controller. Just saying this isn’t a new experience.

When the Axe-Fx II and Ultra and Standard launched, there was no dedicated FAS controller. Just saying this isn’t a new experience.

Yes that may be the old way of working, but I think these days because of the competition arround strategies need to change.

Will we all buy a brand new car without tyres? Or say Will be buy a car with different specs of tires that might not be the best it terms of matching specs.

We all understand the delay because of components shortage, we definitely don't hold Fractal responsible, do you know atleast till when will be the final expected delivery date? We all are excited and waiting (please understand our feelings) it's not to put anyone down.

By the way, this was all light-hearted, until a moderator stepped in and escalated the tone. Moderation is meant to suppress flame, not spark it. This was all eagerness and a bit of humour.

See, this was good. Thanks Chris. I wasn’t around back then, still slugging away with three and four amps in tow!

I sold my MFC with the AF2 XL+. The purchaser insisted on both together. I have consistently waited and been supportive.

See, this was good. Thanks Chris. I wasn’t around back then, still slugging away with three and four amps in tow!

I sold my MFC with the AF2 XL+. The purchaser insisted on both together. I have consistently waited and been supportive.
Definitely. It was just a little reminder. I don’t think anyone ISN’T frustrated by the situation and no updates. But it is what it is and we’ll see what happens.

Lol, good one. You’re right, but they come equipped on all vehicles going out the door. I am a retired senior automotive executive. (Imagine a slide guitarist, having to navigate through all those golfers) And by the way, aftermarket or third-party tires are never a good idea. Vehicles today are engineered with specified tires. At least that’s the case, with vehicles analogous to an AF3!

I just got on the waiting list a couple of weeks ago, so I don't expect to hear anything until maybe the 1st quarter of 2019. In the meantime, the MFC does work & for what I use it for, it works quite well - shout out to Morphosis for the tutorial!!

.. we can't take it out for a spin.

Certainly appreciate and share the desire to get the newest cool tool to fully explore foot control for my FX-III... but when you use words like "...we can't..." I have to comment. We can, and I have been using my FX-III live for my last 12 gigs since July when I got it, and it sounds great and works great with my MFC. I think what you meant to say is "...I choose not to..." which is, of course, fine to say. Just like I chose not to sell my MFC with my FX-II.

By the way, this was all light-hearted, until a moderator stepped in and escalated the tone. Moderation is meant to suppress flame, not spark it. This was all eagerness and a bit of humour.
Moderators post their opinions too. If you’re harboring some hidden expectations that moderators need to be extra nice or something when they wade into discussion threads but you can snipe at them consequence-free...well, you’re gonna have a bad time.

Tone it down.

"...I choose not to...".

If i had a choice like you, i would certainly have. I don't have an MFC hence the anticipation having one cool foot controller.

The we part was meant for folks like me who don't own an MFC at the moment.

Last edited:
Here we have already bought the beast, but we can't take it out for a spin.
This is just patently WRONG!

As has been stated repeatedly on this forum and (I believe this thread), just about ANY midi controller can be used to control the Axe Fx III.

Please don't post misinformation...

Back
Top Bottom