Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

I wish the text could fit to entire screen, otherwise you have to bend over to reed it, at least for me.
Yes, even i felt the same (when you compare it with HELIX midi controller), but i saw the same FC12 in a recent vdo released by cooper carter on FXIII patches, It looks very much identical to the pics posted earlier in this forum. Hence i dont think the scribble strips will get any bigger then what you see in the pics. The selling point i see with FC12, will be its build quality and compatibility with FXIII (Disclaimer:I am no where saying that the build quality of other manufacturers is not good :p). We all are waiting eagerly (I am already in the wait listed) to see the features.

Edit: Here is the link to the vdo, its at the start of the vdo.

Last edited:
Hi all, is the timing still "October-ish" for the FCs? I am getting by with my FCB1010 but am limited with it in stompbox mode to 18 total presets. I can go much higher but I lose the stompboxes and/or scenes. I am using the FCB to trigger my TC Helicon unit via midi, which is awesome, so having more than 18 presets (for 2 bands) is getting important. Really looking forward to these! Any update on timing?

Yes, even i felt the same (when you compare it with HELIX midi controller), but i saw the same FC12 in a recent vdo released by cooper carter on FXIII patches, It looks very much identical to the pics posted earlier in this forum. Hence i dont think the scribble strips will get any bigger then what you see in the pics. The selling point i see with FC12, will be its build quality and compatibility with FXIII (Disclaimer:I am no where saying that the build quality of other manufacturers is not good :p). We all are waiting eagerly (I am already in the wait listed) to see the features.

Edit: Here is the link to the vdo, its at the start of the vdo.

Just perfect!!!

The response you replied to was for European pricing...
Yes, considering today's exchange rate 1USD = 0.86 Euros, the FC12 MIGHT/MAY cost arround 604 euros + VAT and other taxes [import].
Don't know if the pricing would be totally different for European countries. The above calculation could be completely different (that was just my thought based on past experience on buying gear from Europe)

Last edited:
From g66.eu site:

"Joining the waitlist guarantees your position in line to purchase a unit once the FC becomes available. To join the waitlist, please send an email to waitlist@g66.eu with the subject “Wait List Request – FC” or just click the button above. If you specifically want either the FC-6 (appr. EUR 599) OR the FC-12 (appr. EUR 799), or want more than one, please include this in the body of your email so we can consider these details."

The FC12 is going to be fantastic.
The AF3 is the best rig I’ve ever played through, and I dare say, that I have played through the best vintage and boutique stuff in the past. Amps and pedals.

Back
Top Bottom