Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

These look great. Even better than I anticipated.

Two questions:

Are they phantom powered via FASLINK II (I would assume external power for firmware updates or possible when chain several together?)

Is the FC12 two rows of 6, or something else, like three rows of four or two rows of five and row of two?

I am so happy I am gonna cry............ Any chance on dimensions of both? and weight?

Looks great! I am personally having a hard time conceptualizing which controller I’ll need without knowing how they work. It would be great to see a demo video of both the FC6 and FC12 prior to the wait list going live.

They are phantom powered. You can daisy-chain up to four. Any daisy-chained units need their own power supply. IOW only the first unit in the chain is phantom powered.

The FC-12 is two rows of 6.
Hmm... That kind of sucks. I was planning to get two FC-6 controllers but I really don't want to run another power connection to my board.

On the plus side, at least they are DC instead of AC.

Hmm... That kind of sucks. I was planning to get two FC-6 controllers but I really don't want to run another power connection to my board.

On the plus side, at least they are DC instead of AC.

Seems like two FC-6’s would add $300 cost and an extra power supply requirement while just offering the same number of switches as the FC-12. How come you want to go for two FC-6’s ?

FC6-1.jpeg
Very nice! And a great price. Can’t wait to see the 12. That’s the one I want.

Back
Top Bottom