Time to get 7.0 to the masses! (i've been holding out building patches)

Gamedojo

Power User
Not trying to be pushy...but because the new firmware does heavily effect a lot of things, i've been holding back building any new patches until the new firmware is out.

..kinda want to get back into it! Looking forward to finally using reverb.

Ok but a not enough cooked cake can be cooked more, while an overcooked cant ^^
Ok that doesnt work for software ;)

Not trying to be pushy...but because the new firmware does heavily effect a lot of things, i've been holding back building any new patches until the new firmware is out.

..kinda want to get back into it! Looking forward to finally using reverb.

I wouldn't stop working because 7.0 is being previewed. For a few reason:

1) You don't know how long it'll be until 7.0 makes its public debut;
2) You don't know that you'll actually have to re-do anything once 7.0 drops -- it may just be some minor tweaking.

Don't live in the future, live in the present.

Have a gig with some cameras and a multitrack recording in two weeks and so I bet it's gonna be just the day before, has always been like that...
important updates just before bigger gigs. Usually I can't stay away from it and jump in.

... I'll reiterate from my v.6.00 "post/reply to thread"... just to be a pain in the arse and simply 'cause Ted Knight rules!! :D

Not sure if you had missed the post Cliff made yesterday about the new B+ algorithm but it made a huuuuge difference and it's going to take time to apply that to the presets I'm assuming. Patience young one, record dry tracks and re-amp when 7.0 drops. It will be worth it!

Why didn't I ever think of using gear as an excuse for not being creative and getting shit done?

"Sorry guys, I know I was supposed to be working on new song ideas, but firmware 7 isn't out yet...."

Procrastinators must love it when new firmware gets released, because the day a new firmware is released means a reset of the clock until the next firmware release comes out............which means even more time to not get anything done because you REALLY NEED that next firmware first.

All sarcasm aside, I'm honestly amazed at how many people will let something like the next firmware update have any impact on their creative lives. Put your focus on what you do and not what you do it with and the release date of the next firmware will become much less important.

Not sure if you had missed the post Cliff made yesterday about the new B+ algorithm but it made a huuuuge difference and it's going to take time to apply that to the presets I'm assuming. Patience young one, record dry tracks and re-amp when 7.0 drops. It will be worth it!
More fun than a problem from my side. Love 6.02, it sounds great, I don't really need a better sound for the next gig, it is already amplike and it feels amplike and it cuts and pushes and breathes.
But I usually can not resist. Once a new FW drops, I need to know what it is.

Back
Top Bottom