Time for UK axefest!?

I'd be happy to give anyone a lift as long as it's not too far from the M1 route, or if you're based in good ol' Yorkshire.

I appreciate that people want it in London, but please think of the rest of us. Simeon has to travel from WALES! Some guys are in Scotland and I know a few in Ireland. That's a hell of a long way to travel from the north. I don't think that it's unfair to ask for a location that is in the middle, like Nottingham. Someone with local knowledge could help source a venue and we can all chip in to cover the cost of the room etc. No one makes a profit, we're all part of it. Of course, someone would need to handle money and pay for the venue etc. As long as it's a long standing member, i'd trust them with a few quid. I'll bring my PRS's for people to play

count me in...

Hi-hats or sticks?

Nottingham has a certain allure - possibly because someone once told me that there are a lot more women than men there

I think southeners travelling up are elligible for for free injections by the St Johns Ambulance Brigade at various sites on the northern Oxfordshire border areas.

I'd be well up for something like this, and fairly flexible on location. Unfortunately I'm on tour until the end of July and I assume it made might end up being before that?

Maybe Cato music in London. They have a big room, pro-PA, all extras you would want etc.

I'd consider paying for the room, although contributions would be gratefully received. Hell, might be a good opportunity to tone match some cool vintage amps and share the patches.

Maybe Cato music in London. They have a big room, pro-PA, all extras you would want etc.

I'd consider paying for the room, although contributions would be gratefully received. Hell, might be a good opportunity to tone match some cool vintage amps and share the patches.

Not sure how big that venue is but would there be a limit to the numbers able to attend.
As I don't own an axe fx yet and would only be there to talk to users and finally hear the axe for the first time, I would probably be the first to have to drop out if numbers are limited.
Although I would be very happy to contribute to any cost involved were I able to go. :):)

Not sure how big that venue is but would there be a limit to the numbers able to attend.
As I don't own an axe fx yet and would only be there to talk to users and finally hear the axe for the first time, I would probably be the first to have to drop out if numbers are limited.
Although I would be very happy to contribute to any cost involved were I able to go. :):)

I believe that the place is 16m x 12m which is a bit larger than the last venue, for which I did not expect as many people to turn up as did. LOL

I had trouble trying to gauge how many were coming due as we had a few no-shows; however, casual drop-ins. But it was still cool, and everyone got fed and watered.

I've just remembered: I still owe PaulMapp8306 a kebab!

count me in...

Hi-hats or sticks?

ba-dum-tish.gif

Is that the old Pete Webber Hire/Ritz rehearsal place in Putney?

I'd be happy to give anyone a lift as long as it's not too far from the M1 route, or if you're based in good ol' Yorkshire.

I appreciate that people want it in London, but please think of the rest of us. Simeon has to travel from WALES! Some guys are in Scotland and I know a few in Ireland. That's a hell of a long way to travel from the north. I don't think that it's unfair to ask for a location that is in the middle, like Nottingham. Someone with local knowledge could help source a venue and we can all chip in to cover the cost of the room etc. No one makes a profit, we're all part of it. Of course, someone would need to handle money and pay for the venue etc. As long as it's a long standing member, i'd trust them with a few quid. I'll bring my PRS's for people to play

I could be up for that on way down from Durham. Was born in 'Wakey' and have family there

Think it would be good to get a list of everyone's locations ? Saturday most prob? September sometime ?

Would that be a good initial start ? I like Vins idea ? Anyone ?

Back
Top Bottom