Time for Fractal to go native

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on you're not going to tell me Fractal wouldn't be making tons of cash if they released a VST/Plugin version of their products, especially NOW that many people would avoid spending money on super expensive non-essential items on top of that add the problem many people face nowadays in terms of logistics/oil prices, all sales from physical units will be affected ON TOP OF THAAAAAT add the fact that many people left their units in their studios and can't pick them up lmao. ON TOP OF THAAAAT. add the fact that Softube just released a super cool JCM800 VST unit with the bloody Marshall logo on it, ON TOP OF THAAT the fact that only shredders need zero latency and they're just a small group of unsuccessful pricks, most people would do more than fine with some latency.

Your view of this is simplistic, bordering on childish. I doubt Covid-19 is gonna affect sales too much because the FM3 has a mile long waitlist still and the kinds of people in the market for an Axe-FX III can afford it anyway. You gotta remember that at the peak of the great depression that we had like 26% percent unemployment. That's a lot...but that still means that most people weren't nearly as affected, if at all. Same thing today. If you were in the market to buy a III and still have a job, you're still gonna buy one.

Something tells me you're just mad that you can't afford an Axe-FX. And if you can or already have one, that makes the motivation for this post even stranger. The VST thing isn't happening anytime soon if ever. Don't hold your breath.
I'm not rich but I can afford stuff If I really want them, I own an AxeFX unit, the reality is that even if you use a shit-tier vst like Helix adding some EQ to it, you could hardly tell the difference between the two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom