Time alignment Delay ???

d2dark

Inspired
anybody notice a bit ph phasing when using a 2 head blend ?
is there any way to set a time alignment delay block to get both amp back in phase ?
i read somewhere to use different block like a comp or a drive to add latency to one of the amp, its get me close but not totally dead on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h4r4sxg24ol8z0/Resound OR5150.syx?dl=0

i hear something strange when i put both of them on. nothing major but if i add a block if front of the 5150, its go away. a weird fizz in the 4K range.

i monitor into a pair of Genelec 1031A and BeyerDynamic 770 and hear the same thing.
pickup is EMG 85 on 24volt.

EDIT : link's good now

there doesn't appear to be a time alignment problem with that patch. You may not like they ways the amps and cabs blend (notably - cabs blocks blended can cause deep notches). Adjust the the time alignment can help in these cases. In the cab blocks you will notice a delay parameter. You can adjust the delay of on or the other cab until the desired effect is achieved.

there doesn't appear to be a time alignment problem with that patch. You may not like they ways the amps and cabs blend (notably - cabs blocks blended can cause deep notches). Adjust the the time alignment can help in these cases. In the cab blocks you will notice a delay parameter. You can adjust the delay of on or the other cab until the desired effect is achieved.

Why I didn't think about it... :shock :facepalm

Back
Top Bottom