Tim Pierce with the Fractal

Only thing is, Andy's useless as a gear demo guy, everything he touches sounds completely awesome always.
I'm sure he could work on that, but no longer tries because he's frustrated by it and now wallows in his totally mediocre awesomeness.

I think I'll go put on some of his albums and be inspired to give up guitar. :)

I attended several of Andy's classes at this summer's Petrucci Guitar Universe. I don't think I learned much, except that he can play anything and make it sound like the original using the same guitar and FM3 preset.

That guy is one scary guitar player. Cliff or Matt posted something with him demoing FAS gear several years back and I just sat there slack-jawed watching it.
You should have been at FAS's symposium at the LA Amp Show in 2012 when Andy was there. He played guitar and mandolin (he's a virtuoso at both - he actually came to guitar YEARS after playing bluegrass mandolin as a kid). Blow your mind.

You should have been at FAS's symposium at the LA Amp Show in 2012 when Andy was there. He played guitar and mandolin (he's a virtuoso at both - he actually came to guitar YEARS after playing bluegrass mandolin as a kid). Blow your mind.
That might have been the one in the video…. A “million note” solo. Lol. Ripping.

Back
Top Bottom