Tim Pierce Shout Out to Fractal & the FM9

22 frets

Experienced
Tim Pierce talks about Ritchie Blackmore and Deep Purple. He gives a shout out to Fractal regarding what nice people they are and how much he likes his new FM9. Very complementary of FAS. He even references a preset he put together and is offering for free In the comments below his video. Nice video. Nice guy!

Great video. I've watched quite a few of his. Great player and always comes across as a down to earth guy. This video resonated with me being a big fan of Ritchie Blackmore. Saw him first in 1980 when i was 15. Nice shoutout to Fractal too.

Tim Pierce is great.
Nice of him to mention Fractal this way.
Also nice he paid some attention to Blackmore who, as fas as I'm concerned, is one of the most underrated guitar players ever.
I love everything on Machine Head but Lazy and Pictures Of Home in particular.
His Strat tone on that album and Made In japan is unrivalled.

I really love Tim’s channel. Dude has such great insight and positivity, never mind the phenomenal playing. I’m anxious to get home and download that preset; when I first got my PRS semi-hollow, the first thing I wanted to do was go home and pretend I was Tim Pierce…..until I got home and realized I am certainly not Tim Pierce, nor can I even pretend I am. :D

I cut my teeth learning Ritchie Blackmore/Deep Purple songs and solos...and "Lazy" is one of my all time favorite solos. It is 'perfect' IMO, full of unique riffs/scales over a blues backdrop, fire, energy, fantastic phrasing, and soul. He rarely gets better then this. Indeed, "Lazy" would rank in my top 3 solos of all time.

Tim's right. Stormbringer and Burn are must listens.

"Stormbringer" gets a lot of hate from many Purple fans, and even from RB himself, but I think some of his best solo-ing ever is on that record and his Strat tone on it is a blueprint for me in many ways...I love that record, big time...

And "Burn"...???? Yes.....just yes!!!

Back
Top Bottom