Tim Pierce seems to like his FM9!

I wonder how long until his cockpit becomes less cluttered. I know I was like "wow....I don't need any of this shit now."
🤘😜

He already had an Axe FXIII, If I recall correctly from an older video.
Yeah digital modeling just doesn't seem like his jam. He has a pretty extensive setup, built around hand selected amps, effects, mics, and mic pres, many vintage, many custom modified, cab(s?} in an iso room downstairs, mics set up how he likes em, cartage when he does the Grammies or something else on site, what's not to love?

Just doesn't seem like he lights up at the thought of digital simulations. I could be wrong, but probably not.

He's been using the Axe III. I've noticed in a few of his latest videos that the Axe III's input meter is lighting up as he plays.

What exactly is the trick he does? Just hooking up his fm9 to the computer but USB and playing music through it? Also what’s the point of the Input 2 when doing that? I just use one Input when connecting my unit to pc and playing Spotify. Big fan of Tim great player and awesome content creator !

If I had to bet, based on no knowledge whatsoever, he just wants everything hooked up and a few clicks away, so whether the Axe is part of his current real recording rig or not, it's patched in to some degree, ready to be used, or explored.

Back
Top Bottom