• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Tim Pierce seems to like his FM9!

Greg Ferguson

Fractal Fanatic
Wouldn't his computer just play through the USB port? That's all I do.
Yes. He acknowledged that in a reply to a comment. I think he was jazzed in the video that he could route the incoming 1/4" directly to the output.

I'm hoping he'll do some more videos demonstrating how he's using the FM9, and the various tones he gets from it. He's got a good ear for sound.

Dave Merrill

Fractal Fanatic
Yes. He acknowledged that in a reply to a comment. I think he was jazzed in the video that he could route the incoming 1/4" directly to the output.

I'm hoping he'll do some more videos demonstrating how he's using the FM9, and the various tones he gets from it. He's got a good ear for sound.
And for tones and parts that make the SONG work. He's a master at that, totally.

Top Bottom