Tim Pierce has an Axe III??

I saw that video the other day and I was also wondering if that's new. So, I looked through his videos on youtube, and it looks like the AxeFX III just appeared in his rack within the past week.

I saw that video the other day and I was also wondering if that's new. So, I looked through his videos on youtube, and it looks like the AxeFX III just appeared in his rack within the past week.

Wonder if he'll be appearing in the artists preset series

I hadn't seen it before, and I watch quite a few of Tim's videos - Oh, how I want to see that blue logo light up :D

Yeah, I noticed it when I saw that video, too. Curious to see if and when he shows it off in a video.

I think it speaks volumes that the III already got a prominent place in Tim's rack. I guess he must have tested it quite a bit before that.

I imagine he uses it mostly for FX replacing his old rack units

The first time i saw Tim show the AFX 3 was Dec 27/2019. It was "Songs that made Guitar History/Lights". @24min. into video, if anyone is interested.

I think it speaks volumes that the III already got a prominent place in Tim's rack. I guess he must have tested it quite a bit before that.

I imagine he uses it mostly for FX replacing his old rack units

Could be, I think there was some kind of studio "rig rundown" of all (or most of his stuff, racks, pedals etc) on YouTube somewhere. A cable clatter of biblical proportions. I bet he would be happy to have that sorted in (mostly) one rack unit.

..Tim is a really insightful dude...one who uses his sharp psychological and social skills to supplement his craft. Enjoyed this interview very much, and learned a shitload. Beato brought out his best.

i watched this episode last night. Really enjoyed it. Agreed, Tim is so insightful and such a class act on top of an amazing player. Thinking of joining his master classes.

I hadn't seen it before, and I watch quite a few of Tim's videos - Oh, how I want to see that blue logo light up :D
Exactly, I also watch many of his videos, not the classes, just the videos from being on his mailing list. He is a killer player and has some great ideas. He passes along many interesting tidbits.

Monster player, and a great attitude. His advice is solid and makes great musical sense for a gigging musician. I hope he does an Axe FX video soon! @ccroyalsenders Y'all ought to try one of the remote videos, or just get a room and a clear screen! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Tim kick around ideas... that would make an excellent Axe FX III video topic!

Back
Top Bottom