tilting a clr cab?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
For those of you with a clr cab and use it tilted back from time to time how do you do? Do you prop it or did you buy something for that purpose?

Live I use a 3" plastic PVC Tee pipe fitting, although I've been considering upgrading to a 4". Of course you can get a stand or Fender legs and live with the holes they will create.

first page screenshot of a Google image search. I'm voting for the oil funnel.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 210
Live I use a 3" plastic PVC Tee pipe fitting, although I've been considering upgrading to a 4". Of course you can get a stand or Fender legs and live with the holes they will create.
Interesting so just that fitting centered unser the cab?

i either just tilt it agains the wall or I use the faceplate of my rack case to tilt it.

I just switched to a rack bag otherwise the lid would have been the way to go

Use to have a clr wedge and loved it in wedge position. Picked up a used clr cab so looking for tilt solutions. If I don't dig it I will sell it and order another wedge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use to have a clr wedge and loved it in wedge position. Picked up a used clr cab so looking for tilt solutions. If I don't dig it I will sell it and order another wedge

I have a pair of CLR cabs (not wedges) and have tried them in both Floor and Pole modes - both sound great, and poles can be had very economically. It also might get you a bit better dispersion.

Thanks for all the pole suggestions guys. I am going to be using it mostly as a personal monitor so the pole is a no go for this set up

Back
Top Bottom