Till Tuesday cover with Rick Toone Spearfish Guitar.

shredward

Hey guys, Im using a dual amp/cab setup on this with a slight envelope filter on the solo.
Im using the CAE3+ clean, and the ODS 100 clean with a Timothy pedal feeding them both.
I'm really digging the tones Im getting with this guitar, It's a really special instrument.
The song is Voices Carry by Till Tuesday, I hope you like.
[

I really enjoyed that. Great playing and breath of fresh air since it is different style then most that post here. I remember watching Aimee Mann sing the song in videos when MTV played music.

I really enjoyed that. Great playing and breath of fresh air since it is different style then most that post here. I remember watching Aimee Mann sing the song in videos when MTV played music.
Thanks very much, I was more into metal and fusion back than too but I always liked this tune for its melody and vibe. Aimee Mann wasn't hard to look at either.

super tasty! very strat like tone which I love. I assume you are coil split using both pickups?
Yes Im using the 2 & 4 split positions in this one, its also really cool that the split positions are both hum canceling on this guitar also. Some of the best split sounds I've ever heard from a 24 fret dual hum guitar.

Back
Top Bottom