Tiger King...

Tiger King was a guilty pleasure. After a couple episodes I didn't think it could get worse but it did.

+1 on Ozark, season 2 almost lost me but season 3 has started strong.

If you haven't seen Don't F#*k with Cats (I think that's the name), you may want to check it out. It was a fascinating documentary about a FB group that tracked down a criminal.

There is only one Tiger King, the undisputed king of all the big cats, the King Tiger, which in German sounds even more awesome. Der Königs Tiger.

Thank you for the objective feedback, my wife and I can't handle dumb-for-sake-of-dumb programs.

On a lighter note, my buddy in Nashville made a trap remix of "I saw a Tiger" (definitely not the typical genre you hear about here). At the very least it's entertaining and Asher is super talented:

Enjoy ;)

Just watched the first episode. Sometimes you just need a little reminder how fucked up human beings can be. 😂

Reminds me of a movie I saw a couple of years ago called Finder's Keepers. It's about a legal battle between two men over custody of an amputated leg. True story too.

It gets worse, one more episode to go... you cant write this crap, reality is way more bizarre than fiction.

I wish people would stop celebrating Joe Exotic. Sure his whole existence is hilarious but he's also a horrible person who abused the shit out of animals for profit. His music (which he didn't even record himself) is complete dogshit and people are pretending to non-ironically like it. What the fuck, America?
I don’t think it is celebrating, it is an absolute train wreck.

I think David Spade should play Joe Exotic in the sure to come biopic.

Tiger King reminds me of "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia". You can't stand watching it but you can't look away either haha. Tiger King is harder to watch though because innocent animals are involved.

Tiger King reminds me of "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia". You can't stand watching it but you can't look away either haha. Tiger King is harder to watch though because innocent animals are involved.

I worked with Jesco White’s cousin a few years ago. He said that 90% of that show were complete bullshit and were written for entertainment value.

I'll stick to TV that doesn't suck, thank you.

Speaking of which, "Deliverance" is on TCM tonight. Gonna make my kids watch it and then take them on a midnight walk down country roads with no flashlights.

They'll never look at Ned Beatty the same way.

Back
Top Bottom