Tiger King...

hippietim

Axe-Master
...sucks. By midway through the second episode I was back to playing a stupid game on my phone and then I look over and my girlfriend is on Facebook. Click. Every single person on the show is either a scumbag or a moron. There are no likable characters at all. The social media hype about this show is more interesting than the show.

I recently binged the whole thing. Found it amazing. You can't make this stuff up! I wish there would have been a couple of more episodes focusing on the trail etc. Sure, nobody is likeable. But does there have to be? It's a true crime documentary. It's like a GTA story on meth.

I thought it was only half as crazy as people were making it out to be, but that's coming from a guy who once had a live possum in his house for like 4 days. I'm pretty desensitized to life itself.

I wish people would stop celebrating Joe Exotic. Sure his whole existence is hilarious but he's also a horrible person who abused the shit out of animals for profit. His music (which he didn't even record himself) is complete dogshit and people are pretending to non-ironically like it. What the fuck, America?

Perfect storm for the producers- insane, unbelievable content you can binge in an afternoon and Covid-19 quarantine. Once in a lifetime windfall.

Loved the show BECAUSE I hated the participants so much. Love the fact that Carol is under investigation for her hubby's murder because of the show, love the fact Joe is caged like the beautiful creatures he once abused. Karma is good.

That was my problem with House of Cards. No protagonist. Everyone was a scumbag who I couldn't care less about. Dropped out in season 2.

That was my problem with House of Cards. No protagonist. Everyone was a scumbag who I couldn't care less about. Dropped out in season 2.

Funny, it was my favorite show until the last season which was trash for 80 different reasons. Still not as bad as what happened with the Arrested Development revival.

Supposedly, from some folks I know that were local to OKC area, Joe Exotic had a starter husband who was involved in a murder investigation. I could research it but, it’s like the least weird thing about him so, why bother.

Back
Top Bottom