Thunderfunk tone through Fractal?

406Ryan

So I've got a Thunderfunk 550 that I love, but am thinking of selling it to jump into a Fractal. Problem is (as we all know) there's limited options for bass amps.
Does anyone have (of know of) a preset that I could try out with my buddy's Fractal before I make the leap?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
^ don't do that. While not a bad idea, we can work on dialing in a TF-esque tone using the existing blocks, that way you're not pinned down to a single tone.

First - what bass and amp/cab (real amp/cab) will you be using?

Currently I'm running the TFB550 through a Accugroove Whappo Jr (with my Tobias killer b-5).
(I will be keeping the Whappo Jr and Tobias)

Last edited:
Currently I'm running the TFB550b through a Accugroove Whappo Jr (with my Tobias killer b-5).
(I will be keeping the Whappo Jr and Tobias)
Alright. I have some free time tonight since my evening plans got cancelled. Let me toss together a couple of simple presets and post them.

I'm running my bass through Orange bass amp. Even though I THOUGHT I'd never consider Orange for my bass needs I have to admit it sounds huge, warm and very inspiring. As always, that made me look up real deal for possible purchase which quickly forced me to appreciate Fractal price point even more :)

I forgot to ask... you're borrowing an Axe-Fx II, right? If not, I can re-make this on my AX8. It's just a rough starting point that I grabbed with one of my Dingwalls.

Attachments

• Thunderfunk v0.1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 9
I forgot to ask... you're borrowing an Axe-Fx II, right? If not, I can re-make this on my AX8. It's just a rough starting point that I grabbed with one of my Dingwalls.
Yep- he's got a II.
Awesome- thanks so much!
I'll have him download this and hopefully we'll give it a run this weekend.

Yep- he's got a II.
Awesome- thanks so much!
I'll have him download this and hopefully we'll give it a run this weekend.
Cool. If you're able, I may be able to hop in the Discord chat that @chris has to also help a bit in real time while you're using it.

Back
Top Bottom