Thumb down emoji

How bout a thumb sideways for when I haven’t made my mind up yet.

Thought the same thing myself... some kind of ambivalent or indefinite response. A combined thumb up & down could indicate mixed agreement/approval, almost like a quantum superposition.

Wonder why not a full emoji menu like in Slack? I mean, I could really use these: 🤞🧠🦩👩‍🔬🦀:toilet::skull::speaknoevil::pileofpoop:👩‍🌾🧑‍🎄🍄🦠⚧➗:ghost:

I get it, nothing is free, plus it would open up the emoji reaction wild west.

Thought the same thing myself... some kind of ambivalent or indefinite response. A combined thumb up & down could indicate mixed agreement/approval, almost like a quantum superposition.

Wonder why not a full emoji menu like in Slack? I mean, I could really use these: 🤞🧠🦩👩‍🔬🦀:toilet::skull::speaknoevil::pileofpoop:👩‍🌾🧑‍🎄🍄🦠⚧➗:ghost:

I get it, nothing is free, plus it would open up the emoji reaction wild west.

🤌 absolute must for an Italian!

It is much better than telling them in an adult way, that I do not agree with you and think what you said is stupid.....ya know? Snowflakes be melting and stuff, especially when you use free speech on a modded, privately operated forum that filters content deemed "inflammatory" according to broad stroke and subjective interpretation of what is or may not be out of bounds. Funny as all get out when the CEO gets abridged, and or deleted posts.

LoL

YMMV :screamcat:

I'll stick with the 'ignore' feature. Saves what little sanity I have left...thanks a bunch TGP!!!
It is much better than telling them in an adult way, that I do not agree with you and think what you said is stupid.....ya know? Snowflakes be melting and stuff, especially when you use free speech on a modded, privately operated forum that filters content deemed "inflammatory" according to broad stroke and subjective interpretation of what is or may not be out of bounds. Funny as all get out when the CEO gets abridged, and or deleted posts.

LoL

YMMV :screamcat:
I spent more then 10 years on the spacebattles.com forums. If I am sometimes harsh and assholish its because I was tempered and molded there. I can roll with the punches and the idiots. After that forum Fractal is like a gentle small town, where everybody acts nice and neighborly. Besides, if I ignore someone over one remark, I might miss a brilliant one later. Nobody is stupid all the time and we are all stupid at least once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom