THREE new Cab Packs from OwnHammer!

I think I just learned the hard way that you don't get all the IRs on HH2 buying it from Fractal. I was watching Leon Todd's videos on his favorite IRs from the pack and I don't have any of them. Sucks.
The version directly from the Ownhammer site and Fractal's have different names for similar IRs. I would consult this page to see how the file names for certain mixes translate between the two versions. For instance, the OH1 mixes from the OH site are similar to the Fwd mixes from the Player's Packs. So you might actually have some of the IRs that @2112 mentions in his video – they're just called something different.

The version directly from the Ownhammer site and Fractal's have different names for similar IRs. I would consult this page to see how the file names for certain mixes translate between the two versions. For instance, the OH1 mixes from the OH site are similar to the Fwd mixes from the Player's Packs. So you might actually have some of the IRs that @2112 mentions in his video – they're just called something different.

Ok I will thank you.

Back
Top Bottom