Three KIller guitar players----Nice Jam.......

Joe's such a great player, sucks all the hate he gets.
Never realized he gets a bunch of hate? Hard to imagine. He's so humble. Joe B. and Eric Johnson, 2 of my favorites, are on the lower end of the money made scale. Not pop enough I imagine. Also not sell outs. I was very surprised when I looked at their net worth.

Not to be a downer, but those celebrity net worth websites use completely fabricated numbers.
How could you know that all the estimates are fake? That's ridiculous. It is public information that can be found by anyone if they know where to look. Never said I look at Celebrity net worth websites.

How could you know that all the estimates are fake? That's ridiculous. It is public information that can be found by anyone if they know where to look.
I'd be surprised if a person's net worth was publicly available information. How would you get it where?

Reactions: ESW
Public asset records disclose information about a person's assets. The details available falls under various categories, such as property ownership, vehicles, vessels, aircraft, income, one's net worth, investments, business ownership, intangible assets and even stock holdings.

Ok then I stand corrected if that's real. The random ads I see for such services smell bogus to me, but maybe they're not. I've never needed that info enough to actually vet them, and still don't. It also seems like people worth enough to care about could hide assets from all but a detailed investigation if they wanted to.

Ok then I stand corrected if that's real. The random ads I see for such services smell bogus to me, but maybe they're not. I've never needed that info enough to actually vet them, and still don't. It also seems like people worth enough to care about could hide assets from all but a detailed investigation if they wanted to.
Dave, I don't go to the celebrity sites looking for this info. I agree, mostly BS.
When I look, first thing I do is check the source. Ex. is, do you not believe that Jeff (amazon guy) is worth over 100 billion dollars? Of course he is. He's the richest person in the world. Or Bill Gates -appx 55 billion, etc, etc.. It's all mostly public info. If you own 6 houses, in well known $$$ areas of the world, chances are you are rich. Many of the stuff is posted by news organizations and journalist, not the phony websites.

The reason I looked up Joe B. and Eric Johnson was because I saw what Brittany Spears and other no talent people are worth. So I wanted to check guitar players who have not given in to the pop charts BS. Bummed me out, tbh

Back
Top Bottom