Three Amp Blocks?

Would you actually use three amp blocks in a preset?

• Yes

Votes: 395 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 151 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switching between Amp blocks is even faster than switching channels in one Amp block.
So would having scenes that control the multiplexer to select the amps still be faster. Or do you use the same scene and IA to set the channel on the multiplexer.

So would having scenes that control the multiplexer to select the amps still be faster. Or do you use the same scene and IA to set the channel on the multiplexer.

You select the amps through the channels of the Multiplexer, either within the scene or by switching scenes.

Sigh, the actual question in the OP was a simple one....

Yes, and we all voted on the first day.... but, given that maybe the same 100 people are responsible for about 95% of the total posted content on this forum, would it be realistic to think that we simply log in, vote once, then go about our lives for the next few days, not checking back into the forum every few hours to post a dozen more times ?

No such thing as a "simple question" on an internet gear forum LOL

"Should I buy X or Y, those are the only two options I'm considering, simply pick one of the two" --- what does that lead to ? 5 pages of discussion about why both X and Y are "wrong" and 20 different opinions what is better

You select the amps through the channels of the Multiplexer, either within the scene for by switching scenes.
Right. My question is does using scenes to select the multiplexer negate the advantage you get with the multiplexer vs using amp channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom