Three Amp Blocks?

Would you actually use three amp blocks in a preset?

• Yes

Votes: 395 72.3%
  • No

Votes: 151 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Axe Fx III - we have Channels, not X/Y;)

Yeah I knew that, but still figured my reasoning was valid because when I get my Axe3 (soon) I’ll more than likely still do the same even though it uses channels instead of X/Y.
I’ve been following the Axe3 closely and know how it works, just can’t get my grubby paws on one yet.

Just giving my opinion, even though I’m still stuck in the past. :)

While adding a 3rd, better add a 4th at the same time ;)
This way you could easily use the III for the whole band (2 guitars and 1 bass) and even get a way to jump from an amp to another without any glitch
Or use 2 amps for the bass and 1 for each guitar etc...Infinite possibilities

Edit : or quadriphony for one guitar !!! ^^

Yes I definitely would, I would set my presets up so I would have an amp for clean, amp for dirty/lead amp for heavy/lead. And probably utilise channels in the III.

Cheers
Anthony

Changing my vote. I would totally do a clean > rhythm > lead setup. With the MUX to insta-switch.
Absolutely, the rhythm/clean/lead option would be perfect for me! Having that setup for my presets would streamline both editing and performing.

Last edited:
While adding a 3rd, better add a 4th at the same time ;)
This way you could easily use the III for the whole band (2 guitars and 1 bass) and even get a way to jump from an amp to another without any glitch
Or use 2 amps for the bass and 1 for each guitar etc...Infinite possibilities

Edit : or quadriphony for one guitar !!! ^^
Absolutely! Might as well throw that fourth one in and be done with it.:cool:

Sounds great in theory...but hard to answer without knowing what the downside would be in terms of future resource utilization. Less obviously...but less what?
This. Is there any downside, or potential future downside? I wouldn't mind having a third amp I'll never use, as long as nothing else is sacrificed down the road.

I would absolutely use this potential feature.
However, I would like to know if it comes with any future sacrifices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom