Thread Derailment Championship

I’ve personally turned more than a few threads into discussions about Phish. It is possibly my superpower.

How about those Swedish Fish candies ? Do they still make them ? Do enough people actually buy them to keep it a profitable product ? Are they just selling existing stock from a production line that was shuttered 20 years ago?

What's the most pages you have seen it reach where one screaming autist leads 15+ forum veterans on a high speed pursuit through FAS-Ville? It's pretty impressive sometimes

I don't know who was the winner but the top topics that come to mind are

How to run a company , business ethics , what I would do if I was CEO

Operating systems, browers and network protocols

Manufacturing overseas..

the mods are pretty good here though unlike TGP that will tangent for 10 pages until the OP is general annoyed and likely contacts mods or threatens to delete the thread

That REDACTED asshat

Uh-oh... He who shall not be mentioned has been mentioned by name...

Some of the most... ummm... interesting? threads on here though... that's for certain.

There were some rather epic threads with forum member formerly known as "Clark Kent" about Mesa models.

Wait, Clark Kent was at one time a trouble maker? Or he just really really knew a rectifier inside and out, and refused to be silenced in spreading the virtues of its perfection, held to light against the latest (at the time) digital approximations?

Back
Top Bottom