Thoughts on Super Bowl half time show?

Many others were much better. I turned off the volume and went into my studio............

But it did keep Romo relatively quiet :) JUst had to throw that in-.......:rolleyes:

Didn't watch, seems like I didn't miss anything lol. I couldn't even tell you who played in the game ;) At least they sounded good?

Considering my age I would have been much better off utilizing my time in a much wiser fashion, the game was a complete YAWN and both the commercials and half time show failed to save the day. And then of course there's the fact that one of those teams didn't even deserve to be there.

For me, add to that, M.J. and U2 (post 9/11).

Personally I thought U2 was cringe worthy. When I became a U2 fan Bono disliked countries and nationalism so much he was waving white flags. And now after 9-11 he drapped himself in American flags? Granted, post 9-11 was a huge f'ed up time, but to me that last leg of the Elevation tour was the worst ever. Hearing the audience shout USA during Sunday Bloody Sunday on the bootlegs? Bono letting them do that? I still listen to a few bootlegs from that tour, as the songs and setlists were good, but that part of the tour? Never!!! To me it ended after Slane.

Again, I can understand why it happened, I just don't understand that the band let it happen like that. It felt so anti-U2.

Ah the commercials. o_O Most of it seemed like corporate butt-covering. The sense of fun was absent....with the two exceptions already mentioned..

51221433_1877114172394174_3827511791466840064_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom